In The Lights GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In The Lights GM

In The Lights GM Game

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PLAYER AGENT

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PLAYER AGENT Empty
PostSubject: PLAYER AGENT   PLAYER AGENT I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 11:00 am

Hello every GM of In The Lights,

I'm the one and only Player Agent of this game. My job is to make sure everything goes well between you and your players. I'll take care of the player options, negociating new contracts and a lot more.
If you have any comments, suggestions or insults, just post it here or PM me.

Flip
Back to top Go down

PLAYER AGENT Empty
PostSubject: Re: PLAYER AGENT   PLAYER AGENT I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 12:43 am

its good to hear that we have a player agent, but we need more participants here. i suggest you take a team as well
Back to top Go down

PLAYER AGENT Empty
PostSubject: Re: PLAYER AGENT   PLAYER AGENT I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 1:02 am

ryecyd wrote:
its good to hear that we have a player agent, but we need more participants here. i suggest you take a team as well

me too
Back to top Go down

PLAYER AGENT Empty
PostSubject: Re: PLAYER AGENT   PLAYER AGENT I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 1:03 am

x3.
Back to top Go down

PLAYER AGENT Empty
PostSubject: Re: PLAYER AGENT   PLAYER AGENT I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 3:50 am

Aight, well, I'll take the last team available if we can't fill the league, but I would prefer not.
Back to top Go down

PLAYER AGENT Empty
PostSubject: Re: PLAYER AGENT   PLAYER AGENT I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 5:41 am

Alright, thanks flip.
Back to top Go down

PLAYER AGENT Empty
PostSubject: Re: PLAYER AGENT   PLAYER AGENT I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 11:47 am

this should make it interesting
Back to top Go down

PLAYER AGENT Empty
PostSubject: Re: PLAYER AGENT   PLAYER AGENT I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 11:49 am

I have an insualt. FUCK YOU! LOL, Flip Im kidding around.
Back to top Go down

PLAYER AGENT Empty
PostSubject: Re: PLAYER AGENT   PLAYER AGENT I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 8:58 am

Picking a team would make no sense figuring your the only player agent...
Back to top Go down

PLAYER AGENT Empty
PostSubject: Re: PLAYER AGENT   PLAYER AGENT I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 8:36 pm

Cash wrote:
Picking a team would make no sense figuring your the only player agent...

yeah, that's what I tought and that's why I gave the Magic to Prime when I got the job.
Back to top Go down

PLAYER AGENT Empty
PostSubject: Re: PLAYER AGENT   PLAYER AGENT I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 8:05 pm

its okay, we know flip wont be bias. i suggest he refrains from taking a player who has the option to opt out, or if he has a player who is on player option, we vote if that player opts out or not
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PLAYER AGENT Empty
PostSubject: Re: PLAYER AGENT   PLAYER AGENT I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PLAYER AGENT
Page 1 of 1