In The Lights GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In The Lights GM

In The Lights GM Game

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Player Agents

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Player Agents Empty
PostSubject: Player Agents   Player Agents I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 2:35 am

We're going to do this a little more differently in this game. Since Dark has been MIA (Missing in Action), I'll approve of this for now.

We'll have two player agents. These agents will decide whether the player is going to opt out etc. This is a bit sketchy, I don't know what else they should do. Just post your ideas here. We'll have a player agent in the Eastern Conference and Western Conference.
Back to top Go down

Player Agents Empty
PostSubject: Re: Player Agents   Player Agents I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 2:40 am

I'll be the agent, I don't think we need more then 1 agent since there isn't much to do. Just decide the player option and decide who signs where during the offseason. Another reason why I think we should have only one agent is because we need to fill all the GM spot. To make sure I'm making the good decision, I think I should have a section just for me, where I'll post poll for the hard decision.
Back to top Go down

Player Agents Empty
PostSubject: Re: Player Agents   Player Agents I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 2:41 am

I could be an agent.
Back to top Go down

Player Agents Empty
PostSubject: Re: Player Agents   Player Agents I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 2:50 am

flip your an agent. Post here what you exactly do. I wasn't pay attention. Make it idiot-friendly

Ballfreak, you already have a job
Back to top Go down

Player Agents Empty
PostSubject: Re: Player Agents   Player Agents I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 2:57 am

Well first of all I'll resign as the Magic GM cause it's imo impossible to be impartial if I'm GM of a team.
I would like to have my own section: Let's call it Players section and make me mod of it. There, I'll make differents threads including Player Options, free agents etc.
Then I'll just go search for people to join the site until we're full.
Back to top Go down

Player Agents Empty
PostSubject: Re: Player Agents   Player Agents I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 3:14 am

Damn, are you serious? I wanted the Magic. But whatever, I'll just stick with my Pistons. I've done alot of work with them on my roster page anyways.

Last edited by ballfreak on Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Player Agents Empty
PostSubject: Re: Player Agents   Player Agents I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 3:16 am

ballfreak wrote:
Damn, are you serious? I wanted the Magic. But whatever, I'll just stick with my Pistons. I've done alot of work with them on my roster page anyways.

yeah, and getting them TP was a very good job.
Back to top Go down

Player Agents Empty
PostSubject: Re: Player Agents   Player Agents I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 3:55 am

btw: has somebody already posted fa rules somewhere?
how to resign somebody when your over cap/lux ?!
or are we gonna do it the same way as we did it on hh
Back to top Go down

Player Agents Empty
PostSubject: Re: Player Agents   Player Agents I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 6:09 am

if its possible i can be the agent for the west conference sicne im the 76ers gm if not ill stay as gm
Back to top Go down

Player Agents Empty
PostSubject: Re: Player Agents   Player Agents I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 6:12 am

actually ill be a player agent i dont c time ofr this and 6.1 but i could probably do a player agent job so id be open to tht ill resign as 76ers/hornets/lakers gm (i dont even know which one i am) but yeah ill be a player agent
Back to top Go down

Player Agents Empty
PostSubject: Re: Player Agents   Player Agents I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 9:45 am

JR the Sex-Fiend wrote:
actually ill be a player agent i dont c time ofr this and 6.1 but i could probably do a player agent job so id be open to tht ill resign as 76ers/hornets/lakers gm (i dont even know which one i am) but yeah ill be a player agent

no, I'm alright with it, just stay with you Los Orleans 76ers
Back to top Go down

Player Agents Empty
PostSubject: Re: Player Agents   Player Agents I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 10:36 am

lil_flip_remix wrote:
JR the Sex-Fiend wrote:

no, I'm alright with it, just stay with you Los Orleans 76ers

no i cant i dont have time or gming this and 6.1 so yeah
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Player Agents Empty
PostSubject: Re: Player Agents   Player Agents I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Player Agents
Page 1 of 1