In The Lights GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In The Lights GM

In The Lights GM Game

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

OFFICIAL Sign Ups

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

OFFICIAL Sign Ups - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL Sign Ups   OFFICIAL Sign Ups - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 7:51 am

Oh yes I can! Yes I can.

But screw it, give him the Heat to feel happy, Ill just choose a team, I just wanted to express the truth.

The Rosters page is quite confusing, what teams are still available?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL Sign Ups   OFFICIAL Sign Ups - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 8:05 am

Took the Mavs.

Now I only need you guys to wish me luck and pull a ryecyd and make this team gold.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL Sign Ups   OFFICIAL Sign Ups - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 8:07 am

Okay.. Thanks man!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL Sign Ups   OFFICIAL Sign Ups - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 9:56 am

Smoove takes Dallas.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL Sign Ups   OFFICIAL Sign Ups - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 11:07 am

someone take the clipps they are a challenge plus i want baron davis
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL Sign Ups   OFFICIAL Sign Ups - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 11:33 am

where did you get the salaries from? I just want to make sure since sites have been known to differ.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL Sign Ups   OFFICIAL Sign Ups - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 11:34 am

I think we got them off of the ESPN trade Machine not sure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL Sign Ups   OFFICIAL Sign Ups - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 11:51 am

hoopshype^^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL Sign Ups   OFFICIAL Sign Ups - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 11:55 am

Oh, my bad. Hoopshype then.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL Sign Ups   OFFICIAL Sign Ups - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 7:27 pm

i would like to gm the Los Angles Clippers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL Sign Ups   OFFICIAL Sign Ups - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 8:03 pm

You got them, have fun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL Sign Ups   OFFICIAL Sign Ups - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 11:16 pm

Oklahoma Thunder pls. Thabo Sefolosha our Swiss hero
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL Sign Ups   OFFICIAL Sign Ups - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 5:34 am

I want Memphis.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL Sign Ups   OFFICIAL Sign Ups - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 8:57 am

I'll take New Jersey even though i picked the Chicago Bulls a couple weeks ago and someone else magically claimed them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL Sign Ups   OFFICIAL Sign Ups - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 8:58 am

That's cool you guys gave Chellis Utah......even though I signed up for them like a week ago.

Thanks.......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL Sign Ups   OFFICIAL Sign Ups - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 11:13 am

Cash wrote:
I'll take New Jersey even though i picked the Chicago Bulls a couple weeks ago and someone else magically claimed them.

couple weeks ago? this just started up the other day
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL Sign Ups   OFFICIAL Sign Ups - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 11:14 am

It's alright farc, You got Utah back. chellis is taking another team.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL Sign Ups   OFFICIAL Sign Ups - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 11:28 am

It's all yours farc. The registration process for this game has sucked. I think I will be signing up for my 4th team now? lol, it's cool. Good luck with them farc!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL Sign Ups   OFFICIAL Sign Ups - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 11:33 am

Ugh...it sucks how this registration process went down. I got dicked out of the teams I had wanted.

I guess since the Bulls are gone, just give me the Bobcats. **sigh** they may be the home town team, but i was hoping for something different.

btw - the Bobcats name will be scrapped and chellis will shoot rye to get the name Hornets back to Charlotte. That is the team that should be in Charlotte....stupid Shinn...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL Sign Ups   OFFICIAL Sign Ups - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 1:39 pm

Dude if you realy want them it's fine; I still love you either way, haha.

Not sure why the registration has been so disorganized........hopefully it's not a sign of things to come?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL Sign Ups   OFFICIAL Sign Ups - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 9:27 pm

joshfarc wrote:
Dude if you realy want them it's fine; I still love you either way, haha.

Not sure why the registration has been so disorganized........hopefully it's not a sign of things to come?

lol, nah it's cool man. I'm down for a challenge. I just want the team to change their name back to the Hornets!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL Sign Ups   OFFICIAL Sign Ups - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 10:54 pm

Toronto Raptors please.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL Sign Ups   OFFICIAL Sign Ups - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 1:51 am

G.O.A.T. wrote:
I want Memphis.

Who is rush and why was he given the Griz after I requested them? Sleep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL Sign Ups   OFFICIAL Sign Ups - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 2:02 am

^ Why didn't you post in the thread?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL Sign Ups   OFFICIAL Sign Ups - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 2:05 am

Yesterday at 9:34 pm
G.O.A.T. wrote:
I want Memphis.

If you mean this one I did!

and if you mean the actual roster thread, I was waiting for someone to approve. ballfreak pm me last night ask me who I wanted and I told him too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL Sign Ups   OFFICIAL Sign Ups - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OFFICIAL Sign Ups
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next