In The Lights GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In The Lights GM

In The Lights GM Game

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fantasy Draft or Normal Teams?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Fantasy Draft or Normal Teams? Empty
PostSubject: Fantasy Draft or Normal Teams?   Fantasy Draft or Normal Teams? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 3:25 pm

like the title says, is it better/more fun for us to go with fantasy draft or go with the teams we have selected...
i am personally not sure, i like the idea of doing both, we should do a vote on it and see what you guys think.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Draft or Normal Teams?   Fantasy Draft or Normal Teams? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 3:29 pm

normal teams
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Draft or Normal Teams?   Fantasy Draft or Normal Teams? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 8:52 pm

either eay works with me but normal teams r already put together and fantasy draft would take so long
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Draft or Normal Teams?   Fantasy Draft or Normal Teams? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 10:35 pm

I have an idea, why not we'll retain our cornerstone players and we'll do the fantasy draft.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Draft or Normal Teams?   Fantasy Draft or Normal Teams? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 11:07 pm

normal teams
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Draft or Normal Teams?   Fantasy Draft or Normal Teams? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 12:26 am

if we gonna put some work in it and we will have to if this is supposed to be successful we can do fantasy draft
i dont care what way we do it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Normal   Fantasy Draft or Normal Teams? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 1:21 am

we should just go with normal teams.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Knight
Webmaster
Webmaster

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-03-16

Ninja Character
battle ground: 500,000

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Draft or Normal Teams?   Fantasy Draft or Normal Teams? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 4:41 am

Normal teams, fantasy drafts are way too long. End of discussion.
Back to top Go down
https://inthelights.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Draft or Normal Teams?   Fantasy Draft or Normal Teams? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 5:23 am

TDK - I really need admin previlages to do things.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Knight
Webmaster
Webmaster

Ninja Character

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Draft or Normal Teams?   Fantasy Draft or Normal Teams? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 5:26 am

Prime Time wrote:
I think I gave it to you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Draft or Normal Teams?   Fantasy Draft or Normal Teams? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 5:42 am

The Dark Knight wrote:
Prime Time wrote:
I think I gave it to you.

thank you. Time to get to work..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Draft or Normal Teams?   Fantasy Draft or Normal Teams? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 6:17 am

If you do a fantasy draft, you need to insure we have 30 active GM's who will check this sight on a regular basis. I'm for it as much as the next person, but finding 30 people is damn near impossible.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Knight
Webmaster
Webmaster

Ninja Character

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Draft or Normal Teams?   Fantasy Draft or Normal Teams? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 6:19 am

We won't be doing fantasy drafts guys. I want to get this league started ASAP! afro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Draft or Normal Teams?   Fantasy Draft or Normal Teams? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 10:27 am

The Dark Knight wrote:
We won't be doing fantasy drafts guys. I want to get this league started ASAP! afro
we must wait till there are 30 gms though, tell your basketball knowledge/active friends guys.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Draft or Normal Teams?   Fantasy Draft or Normal Teams? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 8:29 pm

Although Fantasy Draft would be nice, it becomes a pain in the ass for admins. So Normal Teams would just be fine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Draft or Normal Teams?   Fantasy Draft or Normal Teams? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fantasy Draft or Normal Teams?
Page 1 of 1