In The Lights GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In The Lights GM

In The Lights GM Game

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Request thread

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Request thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request thread   Request thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 4:48 am

Memphis cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Request thread   Request thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 5:13 am

I'll joing and hopefully help get this game going and active. TDK I hope you get this game going well; are you planning on doing Gameday Voting or what? BTW, why did you take off my TDK/Lakers sig i madbe for you? it was so sexy?

joshfarc claims the Utah Jazz
Back to top Go down
The Dark Knight
Webmaster
Webmaster

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-03-16

Ninja Character
battle ground: 500,000

PostSubject: Re: Request thread   Request thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 5:16 am

joshfarc wrote:
I'll joing and hopefully help get this game going and active. TDK I hope you get this game going well; are you planning on doing Gameday Voting or what? BTW, why did you take off my TDK/Lakers sig i madbe for you? it was so sexy?

joshfarc claims the Utah Jazz
You got the Jazz.

I took it off because I thought it was over lol, I appreciated your GFX abilities!

We will probably go to Gameday voting, what are you guys doing over at HH?
Back to top Go down
https://inthelights.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Request thread   Request thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 5:18 am

we do Gameday voting over there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Request thread   Request thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 5:25 am

Yea we do GameDay voting; the gameday thread shows the matchup with their roster and roation(with a starting 5 picture) and shows who the home team is. It's really nice looking, Zander did a great job with it all. I just help out with some of the stuff.

If you want any help, or have any questions or anything let me know. I mean just help, kind of like Zander runs the HH game and some of us help him; I'm not saying like take away from you running it or anything. Wink
Back to top Go down
The Dark Knight
Webmaster
Webmaster

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-03-16

Ninja Character
battle ground: 500,000

PostSubject: Re: Request thread   Request thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 5:29 am

I don't mind at all, I'm coming up with the staff now, I don't consider this my forum or my league, I just chill back and let everyone contribute. Just ask the members of 4.0, I'm a chillaxed guy when it comes to this. That's how you find success in games, stay patient!
Back to top Go down
https://inthelights.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Request thread   Request thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 6:00 am

i asked for the jazz b4 josh did

Last edited by Shemy on Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Request thread   Request thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 6:13 am

bballstars07 wrote:
give me new orleans please Smile

hey guys...stupid ass me forgot my password so I just signed up with my regular username now. Just letting you know this post was made by me.

btw - can we get a shoutout box like we had in 4.0?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Request thread   Request thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 6:41 am

Shemy wrote:
i asked for the jazz b4 josh did

????

well doesn't seem ima get jazz any good teams still available
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Request thread   Request thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Request thread
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2