In The Lights GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In The Lights GM

In The Lights GM Game

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What would you like to see?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Dark Knight
Webmaster
Webmaster

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-03-16

Ninja Character
battle ground: 500,000

What would you like to see? Empty
PostSubject: What would you like to see?   What would you like to see? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 6:02 am

What additions would you like to see in this league? Post anything in here regarding this topic. It can be anything from a forum addition to a rule proposal.
Back to top Go down
https://inthelights.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see?   What would you like to see? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 7:13 am

i think abotu half way thru the season we have an allstar break we elect whos in int and whos in the dunk contest etc. i think that would be fun
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see?   What would you like to see? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 7:26 am

^nice idea
i dont know how we figure who got some nices dunks during the season Wink but that should be fun
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see?   What would you like to see? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 8:07 am

we can have whichever team own the player sy what dunks the person does and they cant be impossible and then we vote
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see?   What would you like to see? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 10:13 am

i would like to see a quick reply thing, maybe a Power rankings series, i could do that or we could elect someone to do it.
i think we should set free agency rules, and gameday rules right now, because people always complain about the rules, if we set them now, by the time we get there people cant complain because theyve been like that the whole time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see?   What would you like to see? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 10:14 am

for free agency bring in someone who isnt playing as a plyer agent to chosse what cotnract they want
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see?   What would you like to see? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 10:17 am

JR the Sex-Fiend wrote:
for free agency bring in someone who isnt playing as a plyer agent to chosse what cotnract they want
that would be fine, we also need to outset how many games are to played, i would think 29 would be good, play every team once.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see?   What would you like to see? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 10:18 am

Miami's Finest wrote:
JR the Sex-Fiend wrote:
that would be fine, we also need to outset how many games are to played, i would think 29 would be good, play every team once.

29 is good
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see?   What would you like to see? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 10:20 am

JR the Sex-Fiend wrote:
Miami's Finest wrote:
JR the Sex-Fiend wrote:

29 is good
29 games just makes it fair, stops people from complaining like they usually do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see?   What would you like to see? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 11:30 am

i would also like to see, "Whos Online", "Recent unread topics" those are always good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see?   What would you like to see? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 3:14 pm

I would love to have Signatures.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see?   What would you like to see? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 9:54 pm

A Disscussion Board would be nice, Plus bigger font please. The size that hoopshype has is nice imo.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see?   What would you like to see? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 10:11 pm

could somebody clean up the roster forum please
some teams arent posted some are posted twice
i saw one guy made a trade but i dont know if it was with the old
or new gm
and a mod could update the list with teams taken/availabe
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see?   What would you like to see? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 4:57 am

I would love to see my signature.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see?   What would you like to see? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 4:58 am

Cool Forum, so I do I choose my team? The other thread is locked in that gm game section.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see?   What would you like to see? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 4:59 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see?   What would you like to see? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 5:01 am

ballfreak wrote:
Sign up Here Racer X: https://inthelights.forumotion.com/gm-sign-ups-f10/official-sign-ups-t30.htm
Cool, thanks. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: wat i would like to see   What would you like to see? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 5:09 am

I would like to see a bear with cobras for arms fighting a siamese crocodile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see?   What would you like to see? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 9:47 am

sparklespice wrote:
I would like to see a bear with cobras for arms fighting a siamese crocodile.

yeah, that would be great for the game! I guess...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see?   What would you like to see? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 12:50 am

i would like to see the teams get fixed up seems like a few teams have 3/4 gm's lollllll
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see?   What would you like to see? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 3:48 am

Hmm, the signatures don't work for me, maybe if I put them in there again..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see?   What would you like to see? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 4:04 am

just go to profile - preferences and enable them
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see?   What would you like to see? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 4:07 am

Prime Time wrote:
just go to profile - preferences and enable them
Cool, thanks PT.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see?   What would you like to see? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What would you like to see?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
In The Lights GM :: Commisioners Desk :: Feedback/Suggestions-
Jump to: