In The Lights GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In The Lights GM

In The Lights GM Game

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to In The Lights GM Game!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Dark Knight
Webmaster
Webmaster

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-03-16

Ninja Character
battle ground: 500,000

Welcome to In The Lights GM Game! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to In The Lights GM Game!   Welcome to In The Lights GM Game! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 10:55 am

Hey guys, I just wanted to welcome you all to the In The Lights Gm Game! I hope you like how the forum looks, lets make this the best GM Game we have participated in!
Back to top Go down
https://inthelights.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to In The Lights GM Game!   Welcome to In The Lights GM Game! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 11:29 am

nice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to In The Lights GM Game!   Welcome to In The Lights GM Game! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 11:29 am

lets make the font bigger
Back to top Go down
The Dark Knight
Webmaster
Webmaster

Ninja Character

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to In The Lights GM Game!   Welcome to In The Lights GM Game! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 11:32 am

Is this a better skin?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to In The Lights GM Game!   Welcome to In The Lights GM Game! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 11:43 am

yeah its a better skin we cna worry bout skin later btw cna we do quick reply on here?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to In The Lights GM Game!   Welcome to In The Lights GM Game! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 11:43 am

yep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to In The Lights GM Game!   Welcome to In The Lights GM Game! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 11:44 am

it kinda changed then didnt
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to In The Lights GM Game!   Welcome to In The Lights GM Game! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 1:11 pm

i like this, but yeah i think quick reply would be great
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to In The Lights GM Game!   Welcome to In The Lights GM Game! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 10:17 pm

yeah. let's make it the best GM guys. I have a few cons regarding the Hoopshype GM, I want to share with you guys.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to In The Lights GM Game!   Welcome to In The Lights GM Game! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 12:28 am

i like this forum i hope we gonna have a nice game
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to In The Lights GM Game!   Welcome to In The Lights GM Game! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 12:39 am

nice to meet you Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to In The Lights GM Game!   Welcome to In The Lights GM Game! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 3:07 am

hell pplz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to In The Lights GM Game!   Welcome to In The Lights GM Game! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 4:27 am

beasley30 wrote:
yeah. let's make it the best GM guys. I have a few cons regarding the Hoopshype GM, I want to share with you guys.
dont try your ticky tacky changes to the roster salaries this time, and i dont care what you say it did happen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to In The Lights GM Game!   Welcome to In The Lights GM Game! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 4:05 pm

Miami's Finest wrote:
beasley30 wrote:
dont try your ticky tacky changes to the roster salaries this time, and i dont care what you say it did happen.

Off course man. I hope you have no hard feelings with me getting your Boston team.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to In The Lights GM Game!   Welcome to In The Lights GM Game! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 4:50 am

The Dark Knight, are you going to be active. I mean you haven't been on for awhile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to In The Lights GM Game!   Welcome to In The Lights GM Game! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 6:36 am

Dude, How did you come up with the Name "In The Lights"?
Back to top Go down
The Dark Knight
Webmaster
Webmaster

Ninja Character

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to In The Lights GM Game!   Welcome to In The Lights GM Game! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 6:59 am

I had ITL (In the Lights) on a different forum, so I brought over the banner.

Sorry for my absence, I had a ton of work, but I'm back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to In The Lights GM Game!   Welcome to In The Lights GM Game! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to In The Lights GM Game!
Page 1 of 1